I have recently changed my tack and decided that I will update my accountability post quarterly, rather than monthly because… who are we kidding.
- $250 bonus at work
- On schedule for HSA max-out
- Ahead of schedule for IRA max-out
- Ahead of schedule (front loading) for 401K max-out
- Tax bill
- Bought my cell phone out of installment plan so I can transfer to a cheaper provider
- Work now requires that I pay for parking
- Comcast fee… because Comcast is like that
|Car Loan||$-6,461 (+$777)|
|Oh Sh*t Fund (emergency savings)||76% of the way to goal (+$522)|
|Net Worth||$52,282 (+$9,804)|
Overall, not terrible, but I can certainly do better.